We have a range of Main options that are available for your day; all our Mains are available in the wedding breakfast packages and can also be used to build your own package. Some of the main course have an additional surcharge, these have a (£) next to them. All Main courses without (£) are priced at £12 + VAT.
With any size event we would recommend a maximum of 2 main course choices plus a vegetarian to ensure you guests are all served quick and efficiently. Below we have compiled a small list of the Head Chef’s most recommended Main Courses, however should you have something different in mind our catering team will be happy to work with you. Contact us for further information and package deals.
- Grilled Haloumi burger served in a brioche bun with peppers and courgette, served with sweet potato fries and salad garnish.
- Mediterranean vegetable and cheddar strudel wrapped in puff pastry and served with salad.
- Thai Green Vegetable Curry served with rice and fresh chillies
- Two Mini Stuffed Peppers with a Risotto and Cous Cous filling served with buttered new potatoes and salad. (Can be made into a Vegan option)
- Scottish Salmon with a pesto crumb served on a béarnaise sauce with New Potatoes and Salad leaves.
- Fishermans Pie containing Fresh Cod, Salmon and prawns in a parsley sauce, topped with creamy mash potato served with seasonal vegetables.
- Battered Cod and Chips served with garden peas and tartar sauce.
- Chicken Supreme wrapped in pancetta served with a white wine sauce, new potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Slow roasted Lamb Shank cooked in a red wine and mint jus served on mash potato with seasonal vegetables
- Sussex rump of lamb served with a red wine jus, new potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Slow Cooked Pork Belly and crackling served on a bed of mash potato with seasonal vegetables
- Traditional Beef Bordelaise served with mash potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Sliced Duck Breast in red wine sauce served with new potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Thai Green Chicken Curry served with rice and fresh chillies
- Traditional Roast Dinner – Option of Spit Roast Pork, Sirloin of Beef or Chicken all served with roasted new potatoes, seasonal vegetables, stuffing ball and Yorkshire pudding.
If there is something you would like to try that is not on the above list, please contact us to check if we can cater for you.